Lori Sides, RN
Senior Director of Product Management
Dr. Ralph Wuebker
Chief Medical Officer
An optimized middle revenue cycle improves provider financial performance by supporting medical necessity, decreasing the time it takes to get claims paid and reducing claim denials. Strong clinical documentation is a key performance driver that makes it easier to create financial stability and helps streamline revenue cycle management. This webinar will cover how leveraging people, process and technology as accuracy checkpoints within the “at service” and “post service” stages of the revenue cycle can help support a denial prevention strategy.
Learn first-hand about best-practice approaches and what technology levers providers can pull, including artificial intelligence and workflow integration, to ensure complete provider documentation and proper coding based on clinical documentation — and how to comply with payer-specific rules and guidelines. This session will also cover the valuable role that physician advisors can play in ensuring defensible medical necessity recommendations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply a strategic focus for identifying documentation errors up front, which will prevent higher costs down stream
- Review denial root causes and key strategies to avoid them
- Describe how artificial intelligence can improve accuracy and efficiency
- Relay the value on-site physician advisors can bring to help optimize utilization review and clinical documentation improvement efforts
- Best document against reimbursement rules that payers change frequently
HFMA members: Free